Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tool # 11 - Final Post

For your final 11 Tools post, answer these questions:

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I really enjoy working with Photo Story 3 - I am planning in use each student’s voice on their Storytelling Project - they will tell me the story, illustrated, I will add everything in Photo Story 3 and add their voice telling the story to their friends.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?

I was a little skeptical about working with I-touches’ with my Pre-kinder students. After watching and going through all my training I found that they will not just love it but also learn so much with all the apps that is going to be available for them.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Just the idea that my Pre-kinder students are going to be able to have great and upgraded technology in their hands is amazing!

I had fun doing this training!!

No comments:

Post a Comment