Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool # 2

I am very excited with this new information. I love to learn new things and the idea to be able to share my thoughts with all my friends and parents are great.

I will be able to tell everyone what my classroom is work on and give the opportunity to my students to share their learning with their family. We can use so many different ways to communicate what we are doing in the classroom: videos, books, songs, pictures, etc.

Children with any age love to see themselves on TV or computer and with a classroom blog they are going to be able to show themselves to their family and friends. Children are going to be able to listen to their favorite sounds and read their favorite books on their classroom blog and this is a great thing to a first year of experience in a school environment. We are in a new era and we need to change our ways…we learned differently and now this is the way to teach! What do you think?

---Reading around---

Good Blogs that I comment on:

1 - I also liked the post from “Problogger.net” he has great ideas to start a good blog and it was interesting to read the 23 questions that he give you to see if a blog is the right thing for you...
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/02/14/is-a-blog-right-for-you/
And also: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/02/14/blogging-for-beginners-2/
Ideas for a beginner blogger...

2 - Mrs. Lapointe's First Grade

3 - Technology in the Bilingual Classroom

4 - Hammer's PK

5 -

3 comments:

  1. It is great that you are willing to learn and try new things! You will find that your little learners will love anything that you do and show them on the computer! Good luck exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am crazy to start on a classroom blog with my little ones! Keep in tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right...we are in a new era and it is time for us to "hop on board!"

    ReplyDelete